Bela & Ildiko' Dobos, FBA Faith Promise Missionaries
In July, Janelle Jones will lead our third team from FBA to serve with Word of Life Hungary (WOLH). Bela & Ildiko' have been building a house next to the ministry campus that will enable them to move out of their apartment at WOLH and then that space can be used to house participants in the Bible Institute, etc.
Bela has done this in his "spare time" for well over a year. So this means he has been working late at night and into the wee hours of the morning. Bela recently had surgry that will probably put him out of action for four months and maybe longer. The house is close to being finished enough so that they could move in. We are going in early June to help finish the house by laying tile and other work. Please pray for Bela's recovery and for us as we go to serve and encourage our Faith Promise Missionaries.


Monday, June 10, 2013

We had a good day of laying tile today. We have had all the materials needed and nice weather. We are also enjoying the fellowship time with Bela &  Ildiko' Dobos, and learning about the ministry of Word of Life, Hungary.

2 comments:

  1. So when I heard about you two laying tile, I was picturing little 3 inch square bath tile. Wrong! I see by the pictures that you guys are laying TILE. Wow! That is man sized stuff!
    An the WOLH building.....impressive! A very nice place to stay!
    Benny, Donna looked healthy and happy yesterday at Sunday School. And I see on Facebook that it is Paul's birthday. No doubt you and Steve will enjoy your homecoming next week. We prayed for you yesterday, and will continue to.....
    Trevor and Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, I knew you were very versitle in many things but did not know you could lay tile. I'll keep that in mind:))
    Keeping you and your team and Julie and the family in our prayers. Hope all goes well well with your work there.
    Blessings
    Terry.

    ReplyDelete